Re: OpenOffice broken in unstable?

Hi Pierre,

> Just wondering if anybody has the same problems than me. OpenOffice
> doesn't start. HD makes noise, CPU goes up, but nothing happens. Printer
> admin works fine though...

Same thing here. Must have happened last time I updated a few days ago.

I can't find anything on the bugtracker on that yet.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Klaus Agnoletti

Se vores nye Typo3 CMS baserede website på www.fab-it.dk
Fab:IT ApS              Telefon: 333 111 17
Vesterbrogade 50        Døgnvagt: 333 134 40
1620 København V        Telefax: 333 136 40
www.fab-it.dk   	klaus@fab-it.dk