X won't work after dist-upgrade

Hi,

I just did a dist-upgrade, and the X server stopped working.  The screen
stays black except for a small strip of white in the middle that becomes
brighter and brigher.  I had this problem before when configuring my
iBook, and fixed it by playing around with the usefbdev option, but that
doesn't work now either.

The relevant section from my XF86Config-4 are:

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Ati Radeon"
	Driver		"radeon"
	BusID		"PCI:00:16:00"
	Option		"UseFBDev"		"false"
EndSection

This is on an iBook2.2 (700MHz) with a 2.6.2 kernel on an up-to-date
debian/unstable.

Ciao,
Viktor
--
!!! Listen live to reboot.fm !!!

Tune in to 104.10 MHz if you're in Berlin, Germany or listen to the internet
stream at http://www.reboot.fm/stream/ .