Re: Is 2.6.x being updated from rsync?

I took at look at kernel org and those patches are are quite OLD.

Ben if you are out there, could you please confirm we should in fact be using Linus's trees or not?

I read on

"Patches between the PowerPC trees and Linus's tree can be found on
kernel.org.  Patches between Ben's kernel and the main tree can now be
found at kernel.org."

So IIUC there are still differences between Ben and Linus trees.

Could someone knowing more please explain what's going on?

Best Regards
Profile, Links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer