Re: 2.4.25 kernel: suspend causes freeze on iBook2

Look at Joe Malik Page
(http://malik.homelinux.org/ibook/ibook-2.6.html)

The basic idea is to restart alse a second time. I know it's weird !

This can easily be done at startup with linking /etc/rc?.d/S20alsa on
/etc/init.d/alsa2, which is the following script :

#!/bin/sh

case "$1" in
    start)
                /etc/init.d/alsa start
                /etc/init.d/alsa stop
                /etc/init.d/alsa start
                ;;
    *)
                /etc/init.d/alsa $1
                ;;
esac

Hope it helps

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail