Re: PowerPC 64-bit kernels

Patrick Finnegan a écrit :
So, as I've noticed that I can't successfully compile a 64bit powerpc kernel using any sort of 'normal' kernels (or it may be a GCC issue). Precisely what toolchain/kernel sources (ie give me URL's or debian package names) do I need to build a ppc64 kernel?

Thanks,

Pat

I compiled one with toolchain, gcc-3.4 (power4/G5), yet untested. Make-kpkg works with x-compile flags only for binary-arch. modules_image does not pass x-compile flags.

this kernel is in this livecd iso:
ftp://ftp.crihan.fr/mirrors/knoppix-mib.org/k-mib-ppc-beta-pre12.iso

Regards,

--
Fleny