Suggests about XFree ??

Hi,

I finally was able to install a Sarge on my Ibook G3, but now I have to install xfree... I tried with apt-get install x-window-system gnome and it seems to go well

the request is : seeing that I am proceding with a net install of Sarge, I will have problems to find and configure the drivers for the ATI rage 7500 Mobile on my Ibook G3 ?

If you know about some problems please advice me before to do something of wrong and tell me the right procedure, also pointing to some resources elsewhere.

Thank you in advance

Diego