update soures.list for Sarge ?

Hi,

Finally I managed to install a woody on my Ibook G3
900
I installed a realy minimal system until now and then
I modified the sources.list replacing "stable" with
"testing" in every address. then I upgraded through
apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade. Everything
went well and now I ahould have a minimal Sarge on my
comp. The problem is that I have to complete the
installation; I tried with tasksel at the beginning,
but he does not proceed to the download and
installation of the packets because a problem in the
apt/sources.list...any of you can send here a working
sources.list in order to complete the installation of
a Sarge on an Ibook ?

Thank you in advance

Diego

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/