Re: unresolved symbol gmac.o

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 10:00:23AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:

> Which kernel are you speaking about ? Mine ? Could you provide info on
> your hardware if this is the case, as i hope to maintain a table of
> known working hardware.

There's a misunderstanding (bad quotes probably on my part). I'm the one
who downloaded the 2.4.25 kernel, and it was the ben kernel from ppckernel.org,
didn't know yours existed, and only found the ben version quite by accident.

My hardware (probably no longer relevant): ibook 500 dual usb 320meg RAM

--

jean-michel