PowerBook G4 15" Alu

Hi,

I have an Apple PowerBook G4 15" 1.25 Ghz and I posted at

 http://isadora.homelinux.net/debian/powerboook/

all the stuff needed to make this toy work with Debian.
You can find there my last 2.6 kernel (images and source in Debian
Package), sources.list for apt, XF86Config for XFree, the last pbbuttons
with keyboard backlight support, etc, etc.
Things that don't work (at this time :)
- Modem
- Wifi (Airport Extreme)
- 3D Accel (Ati 9600)
- DVI Port (Dual Head or Mirroring)
- Sleep support
- SVideo out

Things that works:
- Ethernet
- USB
- PCMCIA
- Wifi (pcmcia 3com with Atmel Driver)
- FireWire (tested with iPod)
- CD-RW
- DVD-RW
- Audio
- Light Sensors
- Backlight keyboard
- Fan control
- Bluetooth (Palm Tungsten T3 connected by ppp)
- MacOSX (with Mol and network integration by tun interface :)

Forgot Something?

--
My software never has bugs.       | ASCII Ribbon Campaign         /"\
It just develops random features. | For Standards-Complaint Email \ /