Re: pmud problem: No Sleep support on this hardware, exiting!

Carlos Perelló Marín a écrit :
As I said in the past, my TFT 15" iMac with a Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400
sleeps and wakes up without problem since long ago, I think the problem
is only with laptops that should turn off the video card to save battery
power.

Wow! My pmac (bi G4 windtunnel, NVidia GeForce4 MX 420) sleeps but does not wake up, if i put MOTERBOARD_CAN_SLEEP in it's feature. How did you do that?

Regards,

--
yves