problem getting mol-modules with apt

I'm having problems getting mol-modules with apt. Every other package upgrades fine but mol-modules has been broken for some months now. The error message from apt is below.

 mol-modules-2.4.22-powerpc
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
Need to get 36.2kB of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Err http://ftp.au.debian.org testing/main mol-modules-2.4.22-powerpc 0.9.69+20041026-1
 403 Forbidden [IP: 203.16.234.19 80]
Failed to fetch http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/pool/main/m/mol-modules/mol-modules-2.4.22-powerpc_0.9.69+20041026-1_powerpc.deb 403 Forbidden [IP: 203.16.234.19 80]

I also notice that on ftp.au.debian.org that the filename is *+20041026-1. ie. 26th October 2004. This date hasn't come to pass yet so I think there must be a naming problem. Yes/No ???

Any idea how to fix this problem or do I just have to wait for the maintainer to fix this???

Regards,
Brendan Simon.