Re: usb-flash-drive on ibook and x86

Hi,

El mar, 03-02-2004 a las 08:05, clemens kurtenbach escribió:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to use a usb-flash-drive on ibook and x86.

Sure you can (I am using one of this in my PowerBook).
The only thing you need to have is vfat support in your kernel, because
these little things como preformated in vfat.
In you x86 linux you have already vfat support compiled in.
You can check that, simple, mount in your x86 linux your stick and
execute the mount command, it will show you that the stick filesytem is
vfat.

--
My software never has bugs.       | ASCII Ribbon Campaign         /"\
It just develops random features. | For Standards-Complaint Email \ /