Mac OSX Extended (journaled) support anyone? :)

Hi everyone,

just a quick question:

	Mac OSX Extended (journaled) == HFS+ plus a journal on top?

Is it "a la EXT2+journal == EXT3" ??

If so, is it safe to install a Mac OS X with Journal, and then expect to
use HFS+ kernel module ro read AND WRITE without any problem?

If any of you know right now, I would greatly appreciate it, since I am
in the middle of a reinstallation of my laptop :)

Thaaaaaaaaank you!

--
J. Javier Maestro
<jjmaestro@computer.org>

P.S. I just checked google, and *apparently* (IŽm hoping so :) it is
     sort of ext2+journal == ext3, so I will go on with HFS+ and if the
     linux kernel module supports the journaled version, I might journal
     the HFS+ partition (just to be cool, geeky and all that stuff 8-)