Re: Bluetooth D-Link USB

Yep, I got there. Hotplug is installed and I installed as well the
bluez-bluefw pkg, which I believe is the firmware you are talking about.

I'll try your suggestion anyway. Right now, the adapter appears as a
keyboard/mouse device.

At the same time, I found out that the bluez-bluefw package is most
likely not working on my machine (Pismo):
"This software will currently only work with UHCI USB controllers. If
you
have an OHCI controller (e.g. Apple iBook) it will not work."

I'm pretty sure my Powerbook has an OHCI controller... Any other
suggestion?

Thanks a lot anyway, I'm getting there...

-- Pierre