Defunct problems

Hi,

I'm having some strange behaviour lately. Gkrellmd and evolution
processes keep staying <defunct>, the number of processes grows and,
since I'm using Bastille with 150 processes max, prevent me from
starting anything. I have to quit something (usually epiphany), start to
do some killall, and everything is back to normal. Any idea?

Debian unstable, kernel 2.4.18, Powerbook Pismo G3, seems to be
happening since libc6 has been updated.

dbus-1 is segfaulting as well, but I don't know if it's linked...

-- Pierre