Re: Albook 15" status page...

Hi,

Sven Herzberg, GNOME Deutschland a écrit :
Hi,

 some weeks ago I set up a small page to become a support status page
for the 15" Albook.

Very good idea

Unfortunately I'm not going to have much time the
next weeks to finish these pages.

We all have the same problem...

  If there are any Albook 15" users here who'd like to contribute to
this small documentation place, please send me some passages for those
pages to be included.

I'll write you some contribution this week end.

For example :

- how to install PCMCIA wifi card with MA401 from NetGear

- how-to install french keyboard with XFree to.

And, *when* it will work : MOL and albook

This fantastic software works perfectly -not from Debian packages, only from sources- with my ibook, but don't even compile with my albook.

http://www.gnome-de.org/~herzi/pbook/

Regards,
  Sven

Regards,