Re: latest kernel for pmac 7200

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Nathanael Hasbrouck wrote:

> Do you have the 'Force Video' chechbox set in BootX?  It's required for 2.2.x
> kernels but breaks video on 2.4.x. :^)

nop... this are the things I have on BootX:

kernel 2.4.23 (specialized kernel from ppckernel.org, for OW macs)
Ram Disk (root.bin from sarge net install cd-rom)
No Video Driver

and nothing else. I've tried with different 2.4.x kernels with/without
video driver option, and always the same: the black screen after pressing
the linux button. I'm going to try another ram disk, because I read
somewhere else that it might be that the problem.

> NRH
> --
> Any circuit design must contain at least one part which is obsolete, two parts
> which are unobtainable, and three parts which are still under development.

salud! (cheers!)
funkaster = (person *)malloc(sizeof(person)*curr_age+2);