Re: Alsa Kernel Sources

On 10/01/2004 at 00:57, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:

> can someone tell me where to request the alsa-101.patch, which can
> be found in Andrew Mortons kernel tree at
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/\
> 2.6.1-mm1/broken-out/alsa-101.patch
> to the newest ben tree?

Apply it yourself. It aplies with _one_ single hunk (of one line, btw)
on 2.6.1-rc1-ben1.

--
Kiko

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything.  Although,
I prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Thanks.