Debian 3 disk 1 bootable?

Hi, i am a newbie in Debian world.

I have an imac (powerpc 750, floppyless) , and have installed Mandrake cooker
(9.1 in fact..): it works fine. Now i want to try Debian. I have downloaded,
with jigdo, the first "testing" powerpc iso yesterday:
debian-31-powerpc-binary-1.iso. It does not boot on the imac, unlike Mandrake
disks... I have looked inside the iso and didn't found vmlinuz image or
something like that. In the doc, they said that newworld powerpc - like my
imac, which has not floppy, should boot on cd. Yaboot is still installed
since Mandrake did it, and when i push the "c" key, the imac it stopping on
"booting cdrom".

Thank for you help.

Gaetan.