Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration
- To: Matthias Kirschner <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration
- From: "IoGuiX ''JGuillaume de Rorthais\"" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 18:40:08 +0100
- Message-id: <3FF84FF8.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20031209071924.GE582@woodstock.mbwg.de>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3FC7F4CB.email@example.com> <3FCB8B47.firstname.lastname@example.org> <017f01c3b83b$31aa6e20$0200000a@platinum> <3FCB9695.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3FD54DFF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031209071924.GE582@woodstock.mbwg.de>
There was very long times ago Matthias Kirschner wrote:
for me X works except opengl. I have uploaded all things i think you
need. Install the kernel-image, copy XFree86 to /usr/X11R6/bin and make
a link from /etc/X11/X to XFree86. A also have uploaded the
mol-modules.deb and X config.
Perhaps on Friday Guido will make a debian package with a new patch.
all files are availible on http://www.difficulties.de/ibook/files
I hope i have helped you
Ok, I fund some times to come back on this configuration...
My XServer is working now! Thanks to Everyones that helped me !
I was two pb : Configuration pb and installation pb (xfonts-*)...Shame
Many thanks ;) !