Re: iBook G4 800MHz configuration

There was very long times ago Matthias Kirschner wrote:

Hi IoGuiX
for me X works except opengl. I have uploaded all things i think you
need. Install the kernel-image, copy XFree86 to /usr/X11R6/bin and make
a link from /etc/X11/X to XFree86. A also have uploaded the
mol-modules.deb and X config.
Perhaps on Friday Guido will make a debian package with a new patch.

all files are availible on http://www.difficulties.de/ibook/files

I hope i have helped you
Matze
Ok, I fund some times to come back on this configuration...
My XServer is working now! Thanks to Everyones that helped me !

I was two pb : Configuration pb and installation pb (xfonts-*)...Shame on me...

Many thanks ;) !

bye .