Re: realplayer on ppc

There is a PPC build of RealPlayer 8 which can be found at:

http://forms.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html

I used it quite a bit under Debian about a year ago, and it worked fine at that time.

-wilhelm

On Jan 3, 2004, at 6:24 PM, Ryan Verner wrote:

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 10:36, Matt Price wrote:
anyone know if it's possible to play real player streams on a ppc?
THis is on  g3 running sid.

I think x86 Linux applications that can handle realplayer stuff do so by
using the win32 .dll's supplied with the real realplayer.  Because this
is a completely different architecture, this isn't going to work.

You probably won't be able to :-(