Resolution switching on PPC with SDL

Hi list!
There seems to be a long standing bug on PPC with SDL, res. switching doesn't work.
The fix is really simple and looks like this:

-#if defined(__alpha__) || defined(__sparc64__) || defined(__powerpc__)
+#if defined(__alpha__) || defined(__sparc64__)

No other distribution has this fix and the SDL people doesn't seem to be very interested, but Iv'e talked to some XFree dev's and we've agreed that there is nothing wrong with the videomodes on ppc. (Only people's config files..)

If someone want's to try it I have built packages that are avaliable here:
deb http://zapp.no-ip.com/debian/ ./            (Not online 24/7)
Works great with Abuse, mplayer etc, and LGP will include the patch in their next update of Majesty for PPC.

//ernie

PS. Tip: Install the gnome-randr-applet from experimental to check which modes are avaliable.