Request for 17" PowerBook install recommendations

List,
I am sure that the message title alone may solicit deep sighs, rolling of the eyes, and cries of "not again!". I had installed Debian Woody on a Titanium PowerBook G4 500MHz (the Titanium II, I believe) and was amazed at how well it went and at how much info I found that really hit the spot. Quite a departure from my early-2001 experiences with LinuxPPC. I have since lost that spare and want to get Debian to dual boot with Mac OS 10.3. I haven't found (understandably, since TiBooks have been around for a few years) as much info for the PowerBook 17. Most of the info I have come across are fragmentary posts in the archive. I would like to get Debian installed, using at least sarge. Would that mean using the installer(?) instead of the boot floppy images? If so, how? Any recommendations or links to information on PowerBook 17" gotchas would be appreciated. I was very saddened to see that the nVidia folks are being problematic and causing unnecessary delays in getting sleep to work on the newer PowerBooks. I am sure that Airport Extreme may be problematic as well.
	I currently have these links for PowerBook/Debian info:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook/
http://neugierig.org/content/tibook/
http://penguinppc.org/~benh/
http://www.cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/