Re: full-screen presentation

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.. xpdf -fullscreen works great here.. I have a pdf presentation made using pdfscreen and LyX/LaTeX .. my xpdf is version 1.01..

Ian - I just installed pspresent to see how it works.. it gives me a blank black screen - maybe cos it requires Xinerama? I believe I have not enabled Xinerama but I'm not too sure of that..

nirmal