Re: java with mozilla-firebird & mozilla

Hi,

Not on YellowDog Linux it is not. You really should not have problem interfacing gcc 3.3.2 with gcc 3.2.2 with C++ code since others have reproted success.

Kevin

On Nov 10, 2003, at 7:22 AM, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

On 2003-11-10 07:11:50 -0500, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
Not if it is the one I put on the YellowDog Linux mirrors in OpenOffice.org.

That was compiled with gcc 3.2.2 and does work with mozilla compiled
with gcc 3.2.2 as well as OOo compiled with gcc 3.2.2.

The current gcc compiler is 3.3.2, so I think that the JRE should be
compiled with this version.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International
des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, TETRHEX, etc.