Re: configuring Xfree for pmac 7300 & woody, help!....

try this one... from my 8500

http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/doc/XF86Config-4

on 03.11.9 1:03 PM, Chris Tillman at toff1@cox.net was reported to have
writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."