Re: Netscape 4.7x for Debian/PPC?

On   9 Nov, this message from Martin-Éric Racine echoed through
cyberspace:
> There is a favorite web site that unfortunately has hardcoded their
> scripting to specifically respond only to IE 5.x or Navigator 4.7x, so
> I was wondering if there ever was a release of Netscape 4.7x for
> Linux/PPC?

Did you try googling around? I have one lying around (even two diffrent
versions, I think...).

Let me know if you can't find anything publicly available, and I'll put
my version up.

Oh, I just saw I do have my version up already :-). See here:

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/ftp/

Cheers

Michel

PS I suppose you're not interested in the usual lecture about security
bugs in that old piece of crap^H^H^H^Hsoftware....

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |