Re: xpdf vs. gv or kghostview

Thanks for your emails...

Yes there is.  Notice the little button for printing?  Press P.  You must first
define the printer in the configuration file, though.

Yes, I've seen that but I didn't know it was possible to set a printer in the config file... well, I did that now and it works great!

I am not sure what the problem is precisely - I think it is some
problem with font management.
That's what it looks like...

for printing in xpdf: there's a 'printer' button at the bottom;
it will print to a .ps file (which, btw, always looks great in
gv). this can be printed with lpr, as usual.
Using Martin-Eric's suggestion above, you can change the configuration file of xpdf and set the command for your printer as the default...

nirmal