radeon 9600 and XFree

Hi,

Is there someone, on this list, using this video card with XFree on a powerpc arch ?

I need help, because XFree don't work and I don't know why.

Origin of the problem ? : new 15" powerbook, radeon M10. The problem seems to be there:

(II) Module fbdevhw: vendor="The XFree86 Project"
	compiled for 4.3.99.12, module version = 0.0.2
	ABI class: XFree86 Video Driver, version 0.7
(WW) open /dev/fb2: No such device
(WW) open /dev/fb3: No such device
(WW) open /dev/fb4: No such device
(WW) open /dev/fb5: No such device
(WW) open /dev/fb6: No such device
(WW) open /dev/fb7: No such device
(EE) RADEON(0): Failed to open framebuffer device, consult warnings and/or errors above for possible reasons
	(you may have to look at the server log to see warnings)
(WW) RADEON(0): fbdevHWInit failed, not using framebuffer device

BTW : all the /dev/fb exist and are "crw-w----- root video"

Is there a missing module ?

Is it a PlanB video problem, like say Brad Boyer ? In this case, what is the solution ?

Thank you for any suggestion...

--
NO ePATENTS / NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir / See http://swpat.ffii.org/

eric b