TiBook and Dual Head

Hello !

I am trying to use dual head on a tibook but it does not seem to
work. I have tried to adapt my XF86Config-4 (from my iBook) with no
success. I have tried some config files on the web, no success (the
second head is put to sleep, but there is a signal).

Here is the revelant part of lspci :

00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R250 Lf [Radeon Mobility 9000 M9] (rev 01)

I use latest Michel's X server. Anyone has a working confil file for
the same config (even just cloning) ?
--
 /*
  *   Should be panic but... (Why are BSD people panic obsessed ??)