Re: imac 400 and Xfree

Alex M ha scritto:

Riccardo,
on my stable (woody) imac 233 my config is at :
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4

video relate sections include:

Section "Device"
        Identifier     "Generic Video Card"
        Driver         "ati"
        BusID          "PCI:0:18:0"
        Option         "UseFBDev"            "true"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier     "Generic Monitor"
        HorizSync      "60-60"
        VertRefresh    "75-117"
        Option         "DPMS"
EndSection

Keep in mind this is for an G3 233 Bondi Imac, but I
believe I've got the same video as you listed.

Good Luck,
Alex
ciao,

when I say to X that he must use FB he says that he can't open /dev/fbX and when I use the ati drivers X give me a fatal server error because he can't find the bios of the video card...

grazie,