Re: New Powerbook 12" + Nvidia problems

Hi,

I had the same problem on the 17" PB with
NVidia GeForce 440 GO 64M chipset.

I found out that XFree86-4.3.99 (that is pre 4.4)
supports my chipset. So I made xfree-packages
for Debian sid.

They are available via apt:
deb ftp://ftp.ppcnux.de/pub/Mirrors/ftp.debian.de/xfree86 sid .

More information can be found:
http://www.ppcnux.de/forum_phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=828

Regards,

	Martindebian-po