Re: OT: dirty tibook

Hehe,

my tibook is getting filthy.  Covered with cat pawprints too.  I think
they're cute so I leave them.

My only advice would be to be careful with chemical cleaners on the LCD
screen.  Even wipes designed especially for monitors have been known to
severely damage LCD screens.

John.

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk