Re: st15150n (4GB FAST SCSI hard disk) problems on an 8500

thanks for the info chris,

just for  the record, i tried a lot of different things:
1. all permutations of the jumper settings
2. using the internal Mb/sec interface
3. different kernels
4. different computers
5. different ram
6. different processor / cache configurations
7. messing with termination settings of all other drives

..... in the end the drive just refused to behave.... how sad. i give up.

so now i have a 4gb drive that works perfectly in Macos.

the end.

dylan

on 03.10.14 5:37 AM, Chris Tillman at toff1@cox.net was reported to have
writen:

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."