Re: share partition between macosx and debian

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 21:57, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On Oct 14 2003, David Röhr wrote:

> I would like to test the new installer on my oldworld in the near future
> (and possibly help with reports). If anybody knows of any gotchas, I'd
> love to know.

The d-i team would appreciate your help. We seriously need testers on
oldworld, as none of us has access to such hardware. AFAIK d-i is
completly untested on oldworld. The first step would probably be to
build a kernel 2.4 (needed for devfs) which fits on a floppy, as we were
told that this is the only way to boot oldworlds without using
proprietary software. Second someone has to write an installer component
to install the bootloader for oldworld after a successful installation.

gaudenz