Re: share partition between macosx and debian

Arnaud Vandyck <arnaud-guest@users.alioth.debian.org> :

> Hi all,

Hi mew user ;-)

> I have a friend who did it but he had to make a FAT partition to share a
> partition because linux does not write on usf.

Linux can  write on hfs+ file  system with last benh  kernel. But if
you want  a readable  partition for  Linux AND MacOS  X you  have to
create a dos partition.

> Last thing, I'll  probably use Branden Robinson's help  page to install,
> but is there  any documentation about the new  debian-installer? Maybe I
> can try it and help with a report?

If you speak french you can read this page :
http://david.decotigny.free.fr/libre/ibook2-debian/

I think it could help you even for a powerbook G4

> Thanks for your time,

De nada

--
Serj