Re: Firmware upgrades

OoO Pendant le repas du vendredi 10 octobre 2003, vers 19:50,
Martin-Éric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi> disait:

>> Mac On Linux won't allow you to do this upgrade. You can just try to
>> find a CD of the latest Mac OS X and boot on it, the upgrade will be
>> done without installing anything.

> Any link from apple.com, or some other authoritative source, that would tell me
> more about this?  Thanks!

Just my experience : a CD from a Powerbook upgraded the airport card
of my iBook. I suppose that if the firmware has to be upgraded, it
would be upgraded the same way.
--
#define BB_STAT2_TMP_INTR    0x10    /* My Penguins are burning.
Are you able to smell it? */