Re: Upgrade Mac OS X 10.2.8 stops 2.4.21-ben2

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 14:54, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > Well, since I track that tree anyway, I set up a mirror at
> > > rsync.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de::benh/, which I hope to keep
> > > current in a timely manner [1].  Ben, please let me know whether you
> > > approve of this in general and whether the name is okay in particular.
> > > Everybody else, please let me know whether you find this useful.
> >
> > I do, assuming the sources.mvista.com mirror doesn't get fixed. Some
>
> Seconded. linuxppc-2.5 works fine enough on the Lombard but rivafb seems
> broken on imac2.

I haven't worked on 2.5 rivafb at all. I don't even know if it has my
updates to the 2.4 version (I brought a bunch of updates from XFree).

Looks like that's to add to the todo list, except if somebody else
wants to help... it may be worth checking if jsimmons doesn't already
have an updated version in his tree though.

Ben.