Re: Upgrade Mac OS X 10.2.8 stops 2.4.21-ben2

Hi,

Benjamin Herrenschmidt writes:

> > > the rsync mirror must have trouble

> > Who is responsible for the rsync mirror?  Did you already inform him?

> No. I don't really know who takes care of those mirrors

Well, since I track that tree anyway, I set up a mirror at
rsync.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de::benh/, which I hope to keep
current in a timely manner [1].  Ben, please let me know whether you
approve of this in general and whether the name is okay in particular.
Everybody else, please let me know whether you find this useful.

Regards, Jens.

[1] Anybody know of caveats when running bk through a cronjob?

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!