Subject: Linux does not boot after a MacOSX upgrade
From: Mike Lake <mikel@speleonics.com.au>
To: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Date: Tue Sep 23

I got bitten. Unfortunately there didnt seem to be anyone else at the time that had that problem and after a week I had to completely reinstall as I didnt have another, older kernel. Im glad that you were able to recover from it.

And last, but not least: Thanks to all the coders out there, writing
the sources for the kernel, drm-trunk, XFree and so much more: I would
have been lost this week-end without your excellent work.

I would second that. My TiPowerBook is a nice piece of hardware but I much prefer Debian and XFree and enlightenment than Mac OSX. All the software just works very nicely.

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.