Re: Ethernet problem -- Network completely dies

Not at one of those machines presently, and I don't recall the specific model
atm, but it uses the de4x5 or tulip drivers.

The fix I've seen in the past was to buffer the descriptors to 32 bytes
(cache line size?). I've had to do the same for the epic100 driver when
using it in that machine.