Re: [Fwd: [branden@debian.org: Re: XFree4.3.99-10 packages for Debian PowerPC are made available by me]]

OoO Vers la fin de l'après-midi du lundi 22 septembre 2003, vers
16:29, Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> disait:

>> (II) RADEON(0): Displays Detected: Monitor1--Type 1, Monitor2--Type 0

> It seems to misdetect the projector as the primary display instead of
> the internal panel. Does

> 	Option	"MonitorLayout"	"LVDS,CRT"

> make a difference?

It is difficult to make tests since I do not own a videoprojector. All
the other configs I use have this option (but don't have UseFBDev
true) and the problem does not appear with them. I keep you in touch
with the tests as soon as I find a videoprojector.
--
LOOSE TEETH DON'T NEED MY HELP
LOOSE TEETH DON'T NEED MY HELP
LOOSE TEETH DON'T NEED MY HELP
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode AABF16