Re: kernel-2.6.0-test5-benh available for download

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 11:37, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 15:30, Menaka Lashitha Bandara wrote:
> >
> > I've made kernel-2.6.0-test5-benh available for download. There's a
> > patch and a source deb. The sources have Ben's ide-pmac patch applied.
> > I've made it avail on the website if you want to test after reversing
> > the changes. You can get all this at:
> > http://www.laclinux.com/lashi
>
> Thanks.
Hi
Could someone post a working config for powerpc-2.5 or powerpc-2.5-benh?
I have been unable to successfully compile the kernel due to "undefined functions"
in the ide/ppc code.
It seems clearly to be my fault as the dates on the files (I rsync'ed the trees)
say august 4, and people are making successful builds.
Thanks
Mark Price