Re: Re: Re: 43p-150 booting Debian on chrp

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:13:53AM -0500, Alumbaugh, Tony wrote:
> Sven,
> As far as booting, that did the job!!  Thanks.  After I go through the
> install and reboot, it will not reboot.  I have to boot net again, and none
> of the drives get mounted. (You were right about the kernel install being
> manual), How do I move it over from the bootp server?  And do I now need a
> Kernel without initrd built in?

Nice it booted, i thought you will miss a lot of drivers though. I don't
know the details about your boxes boot-loader, but you definitively need
a kernel without initrd. I could send you one the same as before, but it
would be best to build one yourself if you can. Or at least configure it
and send me the .config so i can build it.

Friendly,

Sven Luther