Re: Unidentified subject!

On Sep Fri 05 2003 22:06, Naneen Paglieri wrote:
> are you someone i could ask about recording vinyl via
> audio line in port os x?  got the software/freeware to
> recognize it but it's not registering...

A quick google yields, for example,

http://www.audiotoolsdirect.com/vinyl.shtml

> if you are not, please ignore this email.

I don't think this list is specialized in recording vinyls, or recording
music at all through Mac OS X. But if you want an alternative operating
system for your Mac laptop/desktop you can ask here about Debian
GNU/Linux :-)

> thnx
No problem

--