Re: XFree 4.3 experimental and dri-trunk

(I'm sending this again because it apparently did not make it the first time)

On dim, aoû 17 02:58
Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote :

> I'm using them together here, for what that's worth. :) I haven't
> adapted to some packaging changes in the experimental packages yet
> though, so some package combinations may break. Nothing you can't fix
> with some APT-fu though. :)

I've upgraded my working X 4.2 to 4.3 and it's still working :)
But I've got some issues about two things :

- when I open the lid after a standby status, my screen is scrambled for
  a few seconds, and then returns to normal. It doesn't do this when I
  close&open the lid in pure console mode. Is there a fix ? (note that
  it's not a major problem).

- X often crashes (if I try glxgears, particularly), saying "dri : can't
  get dma buffer, exiting". All I can do is ssh into my ibook and kill
  X, or reset using the power button...

Thanks for your help.
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org> | http://brebis.org
"There's no point in democracy when ignorance is celebrated"