how my keys messed up...

Hello.

Now this is really strange... Since I've installed pbbuttonsd I can use the function keys without modifying my own xkeymap on linux. For example: Fn + F3 toggles sound.
Back on OSX, F3 alone won't work as before... I also have to use the Function key for this... Fn + F3.. How can a linux program interfere with another os ? I only can explain this that linux might have something changed in open-firmware....

How can I get back my stand-alone keys under OSX ?

Thanks.

*Kristian

--

  :... [snd.science] ...: