Re: 22" apple flatpanel

Sorry I was away for 2 days.

I got X to run on the 22" Apple Flatpanel but I can only use the fbdev driver and I cant use my old driver r128 or even ati at all.. When I do, the screen freezes in that tty and I have to move to another tty.

To get it to run properly I ran dpkg-reconfigure xfree86-common and answered the questions.  It worked but I  don't have any acceleration.

To get my NV card to work, I need to purchase a converter from apple's digital connector to the NV own connecter on its card.

-Adam