2.6.0 kernel + ALSA (was: Re: Newbie (to ppc), but glad to be here.)

And so it does...

Nifty.

Now, does anyone have a working configuration for ALSA on a dual USB iBook?
(12c-keywest/tumbler)

Failing that, a working configuration for sound, full stop?

I'm running 2.6.0-test2 (the debian way)

Chris

                    Benjamin
                    Herrenschmidt           To:     Martin-Éric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi>
                    <benh@kernel.cra        cc:     SmartList <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
                    shing.org>              Subject:     Re: Newbie (to ppc), but glad to be here.

                    13/08/2003 20:12

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 12:08, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2003, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
>
> > > Speaking of which, when can we start using the 2.6 kernel on an iMac?
:)

> > It should work already with the pmac defconfig
>
> The WHAT??? :/

The default config for powermac. Do a make pmac_config then make
oldconfig to get it

Ben.