Re: "full featured" XF86Config-4 for ATI M6

> For this to work on an iBook 2 with ATI M6 (not tested with M7), you
> need this package :
>  hi  xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk   2003.08.07-1                The XFree86 X server [DRI trunk]

Any chance that cloning will work on ATI M3 with this xserver?

Sorry I keep asking this question but I've never been able to get rid of
the wobbly picture on the external screen with my ibook. And booting on
osx each time I need to clone my screen is a pain!

Thx for all the good work on xfree for mac.

	Eric